- Soneji, Samir, Valerie Lewis, Susanne Tanski, James
Sargent. (2012) ``Who is Most Susceptible to Movie Smoking Effects? Exploring
the Impacts of Race and Socioeconomic Status'' Addiction, Vol. 107, No. 12, pp. 2201-2209.
- Soneji, Samir, Armstrong, Katrina, Asch, David. (2012) "Socioeconomic
and Physician Supply Determinants of Racial Disparities in
Colorectal Cancer Screening". Journal of Oncology Practice, Vol. 8, No. 5, pp. e125-e134.
- Soneji, Samir and Gary King. (2012) "Statistical
Security for Social Security". Demography, Vol. 49, No. 3, pp 1037-1060.
- Soneji, Samir and Natsu Fukui. (2012) "Socioeconomic Determinants
of Cervical Cancer Screening in Latin America'' (Forthcoming, Pan American Journal of Public Health)
- Soneji, Samir and Gary King. (2011) "The
Future of Death in America". Demographic Research,
Vol. 25, pp. 1-38.
- Beltrán-Sánchez, Hiram and Samir Soneji. (2011) "A Unifying Framework for
Assessing Changes in Life Expectancy Associated with Changes in
Mortality: The Case of Violent Deaths". Theoretical Population
Biology, Vol. 80, No. 1, pp. 38-48.
- Soneji, Samir and Joshua Metlay. (2011)
"Unequal Gains in Mortality Reduction since the Introduction of
Pnuemococcal Conjugate Vaccine". Public Health Reports,
Vol. 126, pp 259-269.
- Soneji, Samir and Shally Iyer, David Asch, Katrina
"Widening Racial Disparities in Stage-Specific
Colorectal Cancer Mortality: 1960-2005". American
Journal of Public Health, Vol. 100, No. 2, pp 1912-1916.
- Imai, Kosuke and Samir Soneji. (2007). "On the Estimation of Disability-Free Life
Expectancy: Sullivan's Method and Its Extensions." Journal of the American Statistical
Association , Vol. 102, No. 480 (December), pp. 1199-1211.
- Soneji, Samir (2006). "Disparities in Disability Life Expectancy in US Birth Cohorts: The
Influence of Sex and Race." Social Biology and Biodemography, Vol. 53, No. 3-4, pp. 152-171.
- Meadow, William, Laura Frain, Yaya Ren, Grace Lee, Samir Soneji,
John Lantos (2002). "Intimations of
Mortality in the NICU: Certainty, Uncertainty, and Informed Consent." Pediatrics , Vol. 109, pp.
- King, Gary and Samir Soneji.
``Social Security: It's Worse Than You Think'' New
York Times, January 6, 2013.